I have a chat with Matthew Tukaki on Radio 2UE Talking Lifestyle, Second Career, about how a coach or a mentor can help you to make the transition successfully. Especially if you are over 50, making a career change can be daunting – here’s how you can embark on a second career successfully.
Follow these 7 steps for success:
- Confidently manage change
- Assess what really makes you tick
- Resumes and your marketing communication
- Express your professional image
- Explore the job search strategies that work
- Relate your value and impress at interviews
- Strategies for career success and effective negotiation skills
Join The Careers Academy Online and take control of your career transformation! You’ll find a wealth of career management support in The Careers Academy – podcasts, article, online training, webinars, masterminds, community forum support, etc.
If you need some help and would like to be guided and supported each step of the way – book in for an exploratory conversation here. I’d love to work with you.