Career Transition Program – REMOTE DELIVERY
This Career Transition Program is a 6-week group program, delivered remotely, to support and guide job seekers through their career transition.
Comprehensive support :
A series of practical assessments for career clarity
Develop career resilience and confidence to take control of your career
Identify your options
Craft a professional résumé and cover letters
Learn how to by-pass the online Applicant Tracking System
Create a powerful LinkedIn profile to attract employers
Executive presence and professional image management
Create a compelling elevator pitch and positioning statement
Develop effective networking skills and uncover the ‘hidden’ job market
Learn how to work with recruiters
Hone your interview skills to ace your job interviews
Enquire about the next Career Transition Program intake
Who is the Career Transition Group Program for?
This is a program for people who may be experiencing any of the following:
- Are feeling stuck in their current role
- Are seeking a change but don’t know where to start
- Have experienced a redundancy and feel a little lost
- Need to build their self-confidence in order to take action
- Are looking for a new role and want to learn the latest job search strategies
- Need a powerful résumé and strong personal brand on LinkedIn
- Want to improve their networking skills
- Need to project a credible and influential professional image
- Want to ace their interviews
- Enjoy the accountability of group support
- Want group facilitation by a highly experienced executive career coach
What is the Career Transition Group Program all about?
This is a 6-week group program for a maximum of 10 professionals seeking clarity and direction in their careers. It covers every step you need to take to build your confidence and resilience, assess what really makes you tick, and take control of your career.
This program will empower you to take control of the career change process, identify your true passion and direction and learn the steps to take to reach your career goals.
How does the Career Transition Group Program work?
The group program is delivered remotely to conveniently reach professionals in any location.
- When you sign up you will be given a link that takes you to your weekly Zoom interactive meeting.
- Each week you will attend a 90-minute group coaching call via Zoom during which time you will gain practical support, learn, discuss and share experiences.
- These sessions are ‘live’ and you will have the chance to meet virtually the rest of the group members.
- At the end of each session you will be provided with action steps and exercises to complete before the next session.
- You’ll need to commit to at least 2-3 hours of homework outside of the calls to complete the actions agreed to in order to move forward in the program and be prepared for the next session.
- You‘ll receive support and the opportunity to expand your network; share your ideas, ask questions and express concerns within a Closed Facebook Group where you will gain support from me personally, and from other group members who are on the same mission as you.
- Experience has proved that my clients achieve more when they receive on-going support through coaching and also accountability support from a group of like-minded professionals who are seeking career direction and achievement of their goals.
When are the coaching calls scheduled?
The coaching calls are scheduled during evenings for the convenience of those who are still working or may be job seeking during the day. Sessions are held from 8.00pm – 9.00pm.
What happens during each group coaching session?
In order to gain maximum benefit from each session you will be provided with pre-work to complete before commencing the program. This pre-work will help you to gain clarity about where you stand in each aspect of your life and career at this point in time.
We will work through 3 phases – these are structured sessions with room for flexibility to accommodate each individual’s concerns.
Phase 1: Confidence and Clarity
Identify what may be holding you back from taking action, address self-limiting beliefs, assess what really makes you tick for clarity, and identify your career goals.
Phase 2: Action and Accountability
Create your marketing materials including resumes, cover letters and a powerful LinkedIn profile. Craft your verbal messaging and pitch to clearly articulate who you are and what you are seeking. You will be kept accountable at all times to complete the required exercises and activities to be well prepared for the next phase of action.
Phase 3: Launch and Leverage
In order to launch your marketing campaign you will develop effective networking skills to reach your target audience, leverage the insights gained in previous sessions and prepare well for the interview process by understanding what you must do before, during and after each interview. The skills you learn will enhance your career and job satisfaction for years to come.
Why do you limit to 10 participants per intake?
Each intake is limited to a maximum of 10 participants to ensure that each person receives the individual attention required to benefit from every session. The program will run with a minimum of 5 participants so all will enjoy the variety group work provides, plus open up networking opportunities. This program provides a close-knit support and accountability group environment.
What happens if I can’t attend a scheduled coaching call?
Sessions will be recorded and each participant will receive the recorded session to review so if you miss a session you will be able to watch the recording and you will also receive exercises or templates and homework instructions in readiness for the next session.
What’s included in the Career Transition Group Program?
✯ Career Transition Gold Program:
- 6 x 90-minute weekly group-coaching sessions via Zoom
- Career advice and guidance from Jane Jackson, Career Management Coach and author of Navigating Career Crossroads (1# Amazon bestseller).
- Pre-work and homework including exercises to complete and actions to take before each session
- Career Templates (Résumé, Cover Letter, Marketing Plan, Networking, Verbal and Written Positioning, etc.)
- Résumé and LinkedIn Profile feedback via email
- On-going accountability support to ensure you maintain momentum during and after program
- SPECIAL BONUS: Access to LinkedIn for Career Success and How to Build Confidence Online Courses (Value: $998)
AUS$1,600 + GST (payment in full prior to commencing the course)
✯ Career Transition Platinum Program:
All of the above plus 2 one-on-one 60-minute coaching sessions with Jane via Zoom meeting to be scheduled within the 6-week course to deep-dive into your specific concerns.
AU$2,500 + GST (payment in full prior to commencing the course)
How do I sign up?
To express your interest and set a time to discuss in detail, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a refund policy?
You will receive a full refund if cancellation is made 4 weeks prior to the commencement of each intake.
Enquire about the next Career Transition Program intake
What do people say about your Coach and Facilitator, Jane Jackson?
“From the very first session, Jane made, what seemed like an insurmountable task, manageable and exciting. Her warm, thoughtful, motivational, confidence building coaching style was exactly what I needed to make a successful career change. I can’t recommend Jane highly enough and will be forever grateful to her for her support and guidance.” Amy Marias
“Jane is an exceptional coach – supportive and encouraging when you need it but also tough in the nicest possible way when you need her to be. I would not have landed my current role – one I’m absolutely loving – without her. Her understanding and ability to harness social media to get results – LinkedIn in particular – is first rate. If you’re serious about achieving your career goals I would definitely recommend Jane to you.” Carolyn Tait
For more testimonials please visit Jane’s LinkedIn profile
Jane’s clients include:
She’s been featured in: