It was such a happy surprise to wake up over the weekend and read that I have been featured as one of the Top 50 Career Professionals to Follow on Twitter in 2017 for Job Advice!
To be included alongside global career professionals such as J.T. O’Donnell of Work It Daily | Workplace | Job Search | Career Advice is truly an honour. Thank you Codrut Turcanu for such a comprehensive article.
Here’s the intro from the original article:
Are you looking to find your dream job or just want to earn some extra money in your spare time? Not sure how to write a resume that gets the job? Want to prepare for the interview like a pro?
Then this post is exactly what you need and here’s why…
We have scoured the web to find 50 career coaches and ‘job seek’ consultants … and created a top list for you to learn job advice and career tips from the experts themselves.
This is the list every job seeker must follow and inside you’ll find pure gems.
Here are some key takeaways:
- Having an up to date social media profile and CV helps increase your chance to get the job.
- Linkedin is a tool you cannot afford to overlook in your quest for your favorite job.
- You may want to work with a career coach and expert resume writer to prepare for the interview and have a winning CV.
- Online job boards are not the only avenue for a job that suits your need.
- Researching on the company you apply working for requires close attention to detail.
Who’s your favourite career mentor or counsellor? There are so many professionals globally dedicated to assisting you to find your true passion and direction in your career. I’d love to hear who’s helped you towards your Dream Role.